JoAB

JoAB

Stick in the Mud Meets Spontaneity (Meet Your Match #3)

— feeling grin
Stick in the Mud Meets Spontaneity (Meet Your Match, book 3) (Volume 3) - Rachael Anderson

After finishing college, Sam has 2 months free before starting her dream job in Manhattan so she decides to spend the time in Colorado with her family and friends. She makes a funny summer bucket list with everything relating to ranch life. When she drops her young charge, Kajsa, off at the ranch where she works and takes lessons, Sam meets Colton who runs the ranch. One of the bucket list items is to have a summer fling with a cowboy so Sam thinks she's found her man. Too bad for Sam that Colton doesn't have flings. His life is on the ranch doing the work he loves. He wants a forever relationship not a summer fling.

When the attraction flares between Sam and Colton they have to figure out their priorities. Are their jobs more important or the people?

I loved the story line and characters in this book. These two are so opposite to each other that I was amazed how Rachael Anderson had them connect! Sam is such a bright, positive person that you can't help but like her. Her summer bucket list is hilarious. Colton couldn't be more different! He is very set in his ways and has a to do list rather than a bucket list. What a nice guy though. I loved how he helped Sam check off things on her bucket list.

I am so glad I received a complementary copy of this book from Inspired Kathy in exchange for an honest review. This is a wonderful fun, clean romance that I highly recommend.