JoAB

JoAB

The Unforgettable Billionaire Brothers: Ethan

— feeling big smile
BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE: The Unforgettable Billionaire Brothers: ETHAN (Young Adult Rich Alpha Male Billionaire Romance) (A Steamy Alpha Billionaire Romance Book 3) - Violet Walker

In this third book in The Unforgettable Billionaire Brothers series we get Ethan's response to his father's decree that they must marry or lose their share of Silver Enterprises, a company their father, Vance, owns but the boys have run for years. Ethan won't go along with his father's demand and gives his notice as CEO of Silver Enterprises. Before he can leave, his ex-wife's sister, Freddie, shows up and tells him he has a son! I loved this surprising twist.

Most men would argue that the child couldn't be his but Ethan accepted the news without freaking out and immediately wanted him to come live with him. What a great guy.

The characters were well developed, especially for such a short story. Ethan is a terrific hero. I picture him bigger, better and more handsome than his brothers and he's so kind. He was very firm when he stood up to Vance and gave his notice rather than run out and find a wife. I liked Freddie and Matt (Ethan's son), too but I didn't like Vance. I understand why he gave his sons the ultimatum but didn't like it. I felt sorry for him because of why he felt the need to tell his sons to marry.

This is a nice, quick, very hot story that is a good escape for a short time that I recommend.