JoAB

JoAB

Daisy McDare Seven Book Set

— feeling big smile
Daisy McDare Seven Book Set - K.M. Morgan

This is a great set of cozy mysteries with the main character being Daisy McDare. She's an interior decorator in Cozy Creek who stumbles on murders regularly. She "investigates" the murders, much to the dismay of police working on the cases.

Daisy is a hoot. I love her. How wonderful that this fictional character can make herself feel better just by eating some chocolate. I wish I could do that but in real life there is the weight gain to worry about. All the characters in these books are great. Granny Annie is so much fun that I would like to have heard more from her in every story. Daisy's best friend, Samantha, is always there to support her and supply her with freshly baked pastry.

I like the writing style of the author very much. Somehow she is able to keep the mystery of 'who done it' going to the very end while keeping the story humorous throughout. Every story had me chuckling. K.M. Morgan's writing is very descriptive in these cozy mysteries so you feel like you are with Daisy in her adventure.

These stories are full of suspense and humor with a nice fast pace. The easy way in which she draws readers into her world creates a fantastic backdrop for her wonderful story. I haven't read one of Morgan's stories that I haven't enjoyed.

If you are looking for humorous mysteries, I highly recommend the Daisy McDare Seven Book Set.